Water: Sacred Gift
We next turn to the sacred gift of water. This resource essential to life is all the more precious as we recognize that the simple ritual of washing our hands to prevent the spread of the coronavirus is not available to all of us.
Throughout this month, we offer both a calendar of daily reflections and simple actions as well as weekly resources for further reflection, education and action.
Over the next four weeks, we will explore various aspects of water:
- Do I recognize water as a gift?
- How conscious am I of my consumption of water, not only directly but also of the amount of water used in the production of things I purchase?
- What is the water situation in my area?
- What am I doing to conserve water?
- What am I doing to confront the privatization of water?